Contesting mass incarceration and recidivism, by recruiting and redirecting those who could become victims of it, while providing support for inmate’s children and family.
Our objective is to provide a more suitable way for inmates, family, and friends to:
- Contribute to an inmate’s trust account at their place of incarceration;
- Contribute to an inmate’s trust account with Money on Books;
- Order quarterly package;
- Combine resources to lessen the burden on families and friends;
- Purchase books;
- Order magazines;
- Send pictures from the convenience of their smart phone, using Facebook, Instagram, Snap Chat, etc.
- Order Gift Baskets for holidays, Birthday, Christmas, Thank You, Anniversary, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Graduation, Congratulations, Valentine’s Day, Back to School, Wedding, Baby Shower, Hanukkah, Easter, Get Well, Quinceanera
- Purchase and send Gift Cards for child support, birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, holidays, etc.
- Access transportation to get to and from court, visiting, parole office, etc.
- Receive huge discounts from our affiliates.
In addition, Money on Books provides services which include Officer’s Recruitment services, Officer’s Mentoring services, Ex-offender’s Job services, and Group Homes services. Money on Books believes these services will:
- Create a diverse environment, which is safe, respectful, nurturing, supportive, tolerant, and positive for all;
- Provide the highest quality, educational, clinical and case management support for select groups of individuals;
- Emphasize individual growth while promoting positive social attitudes;
- Utilize the expertise and talents of all, while fostering professional growth;
- Efficiently managing program resources, while being held accountable and transparent to the public;
- Instilling a sense of pride back into the community.